What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and stored in the user’s terminal, which can be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc … These files allow websites to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which may facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful by customizing its content. Cookies play a very important role in improving the experience of using the Website.
How are cookies used?
By browsing this Website the user is accepting that cookies can be installed in your terminal and that allow us to know the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the Website.
- The user’s ‘login’ to keep the session active on the Website.
- The format of the Website preferential in the access from mobile devices.
- The last searches carried out in the services of the Website and personalization data of these services.
- Information about the ads that are shown to the user.
- Information on the surveys in which the user has participated.
- Data of the connection with the social networks for the users who access with their user of Facebook or Twitter.
The following is a list of the types of cookies:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by us and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies (e.g. cookies used by social network add-ons).
- Session Cookies: A type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: Persistent cookies are a type of cookie in which data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie holder, ranging from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical Cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through our website, platform or application and the use of different options or services that we offer, such as, for example, sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookie: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as, for example, the language used.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces of the Website. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same
List and description of the cookies used on the Website
This Website uses both temporary session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user is accessing the Website and permanent cookies store data in the terminal so that it can be accessed and used in more than one session. Below we provide the list of cookies used on this Website, identifying its owner, its purpose and the time in which they remain active:
|The cookie||Purpose cookie||Expiry||Additional info|
How do I manage cookies in my browser?
The user has the option of allowing, blocking or deleting cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your terminal
To adjust cookie permissions in the Google Chrome BrowserGoogle Chrome:
- Click the menu on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the ‘Privacy’ section click the Content Settings button.
- In the ‘Cookies’ section, you can set your options.
To set cookie-related permissions in Mozilla Firefox Browser Mozilla Firefox:
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select panel
- In the Firefox option you can choose Use a custom configuration for history to configure the options.
To set cookie-related permissions in Internet Explorer 9:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window click on the menu
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete browsing history option to delete cookies. Select the Cookies check box, and then click Delete.
- Select the Security tab and use the Settings to move the slider all the way up to block all cookies or all the way down to allow all cookies. After that, click OK.
In some browsers specific rules can be configured to administer cookies per Web site, which offers more precise control over privacy. This means that you can disable cookies on all sites except those you trust.
If you need more information, you can contact us via email [contact email].